Hi! I am a CS Ph.D. student at Georgia Tech advised by professor Alan Ritter.
Previously, I received my MS degree in Computer Science from The Ohio State University
and my BS degree in Electronic Information Engineering from Xidian University.
Free feel to send me an email if you are interested in my research and would like to chat or collaborate!
- SynKB: Semantic Search for Synthetic Procedures
Fan Bai, Alan Ritter, Peter Madrid,
Dayne Freitag, John Niekrasz
EMNLP Demo 2022
- Few-Shot Anaphora Resolution in Scientific Protocols via Mixtures of In-Context Experts
Nghia T. Le, Fan Bai, Alan Ritter
EMNLP (Findings) 2022
- Pre-train or Annotate? Domain Adaptation with a Constrained Budget
Fan Bai, Alan Ritter, Wei Xu
- Process-Level Representation of Scientific Protocols with Interactive Annotation
Ronen Tamari, Fan Bai, Alan Ritter, Gabriel Stanovsky
- Structured Minimally Supervised Learning for Neural Relation Extraction
Fan Bai, Alan Ritter
NAACL 2019 (Oral)
Program Committee / Reviewer:
ACL Rolling Review (21'-Present), EMNLP (18', 20'-22'), ACL (20'-22'), NAACL (21'-22'), EACL (23'), AAAI (20'-21'), CoNLL (18'-21')